Sunday, September 13, 2009

Clouds and Eagles

In Gods Hands
This photo "is" enhanced, passed around the internet as real, but I still like it.
Discernment is my word of the day.

Watching the clouds is a favorite pass time of ours, finding shapes in them that look like something. Yesterday I saw a man reading a book in the clouds... Alas no camera...sigh...

Look up today!





Isaih 40:31
But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary.They will walk and not faint.

3 comments:

The Painted Nest said...

Thank-you Marcie! I really needed the emcouragement today!! This was a very moving post on so many levels!! Have a blessed Sunday dear friend!
Hugs,
Deb

larkswing said...

The picture is neat. Your word for the day was/is my word for the year! Great one ~ Thank you for reminding me :)

Fete et Fleur said...

This is one of my very favorite verses. I love the cloud photo!

Nancy