Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

A few images for your enjoyment this weekend.


Coleen said...

awwwwwww,,,I love the lil chickies!!!
Happy Easter to you too, my friend!!

Candy said...

Never tire of loving through the vintage hour glass.
Glad Tidings for a Glorious Sunday.

Deborah@ The Painted Nest said...

Have a Blessed Easter Dear Friend~~Enjoy your Easter with sweet hubby!!!! Blessings, Deborah

CIELO said...

Thanks for visiting the house in the roses... may you and yours have a blessed Easter and may you experience the peace and love of God.



Jodie LeJeune said...

Happy Easter Sweetie!
Thanks for sharing the vintage postcards~they are precious!
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed Easter Weekend (& I hope the Bunny Rabbit was good to you too!)
everything vintage

lorhen82 said...

Have a very Happy Easter! ~Lori

Peggy. said...

Happy Easter!

One Vintage Hag said...

well hello rustic victorian,
thank you so much for stopping by my little blog ~ loved looking around on yours this evening and will be back soon for more visits.
hope you had a delightful Easter,
~one vintage hag

Marie Antionette said...

Hope you had a fantastic Easter! I certainly did enjoy these beautiful pictures.Love them. XXOO Marie Antionette

Down the Rabbit Hole said...

Dear Marcie,
I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I am playing catch up on your beautiful blog! I love all that you share! You are so very talented!

Heather said...

hope you had a happy easter!~

Smilingsal said...

I hope that you had a Blessed Easter.

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

I hope you are okay Marci, we haven't heard from you in a few days. I pray all is well with you and your family, and hope you had a wonderful Easter.