Friday, January 1, 2010

Cutie Pie and Puppy Breath


I came across this sweet image in my collection, it had been cut out and put in a victorian scrapbook I purchased long ago. The paper is so old in the scrapbook, it falls apart when you touch it. They used flour and water paste back then. Imagine that! Now, there is a zillion glues on the market.
I have seen it before,,out there,,somewhere,,maby Dover,,,hummm. Anyhow, I scanned it on some "new" K&Co. paper for you to use . The white spots are just from age, and I don't know how to get rid of them, maby you do. So many of the old paper art is reproduced now, and I don't have the time or inclination to do the research, so use at your own risk anything that you see on my blog. I will share more of the scraps.
I think I will escape to the craft room today, husband said something about football and a three stooges marathon....he needs an escape too I guess. I smile at the little boy in my 61yr. old man.
 A good relaxing way to start the New Year.
Enjoy your day.
Marcie

8 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dear Marcie:
What a pretty image. I'm dog-crazy any day of the week, you know!

I think you and your husband have a perfect day planned (for each of you!). Stop over and visit today...I made your name a link back here to your beautiful blog.
Happy New Year, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just stopped in to wish you a very Happy New Year. I love all the pretty things you put on your site.
Thanks
Maggie

Coleen said...

for am minute there I thought you got a dog!

happy New Year my friend....I read this some where:
"Expect more that you ever think would be possible"

Love that..I am claiming it

Heart Hugs,
Coleen

Linda K. said...

Marcie my dear,
I love to stop by and see what vintage images you have now and then. This one is most adorable! I can almost smell the puppy breath. Marcie, you are so sweet.

Love ya,
Linda

p.s. you and I have the same ideas today and so do the hubbies. Mine is watching and loving his football 'bowls' and I am winding yarn balls today! Meatloaf and potatoes are in the oven for an early supper! What a combo huh? Bowls, balls, and potatoes! LOL

Terri Kahrs said...

Thank you for sharing this adorable image, Marcie! I, too, am planning some studio time this afternoon. Happy 2010! Hugs, Terri xoxo

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so much for the adorable image Marcie!!! I know what you mean...my husband and boys were looking forward to the three stooges marathon!!!! Ugh. I cannot stay in the same room :) Have a wonderful weekend sweetie, xxoo, Dawn

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Beautiful image, thanks for sharing. Have a blessed night.
Hugs, Pat

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

What a generous thing for you to be doing for all of us...thank you very much.

Delightful things to look..at. I am SO getting deeper and deeper into blogland.

I have joined just so I don't miss any more of this delicious stuff.

Rose
http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/