Monday, February 9, 2009

Celebrate 800 postings at The Feathered Nest

I always think of Dawn when I see bird prints, or nests. This is one she gave away on her blog http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ along with many others. Dawn is such a giving person. I cannot say enough good things about you Dawn. I have only just begun to see what can happen when you come to meet and interact with others in bloglandia. The time it takes is so worth it. I am grateful to have the friendship,,encouragement, and good old southern hospitality, that has come from Dawn. Now she is doing it again, a giveaway, celebrating 800 posts! Do visit her and enter, and have a good time, as Dawn knows how to throw a party with a big ole Southern Hug! Here is a hug back at ya Dawn!

4 comments:

The Painted Nest said...

You are right on, DAWN is a BEAUTIFUL PERSON!!!!! I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER!!! SHE HAS TOUCHED SO MANY OF US OUT HERE WITH HER KINDNESS !!! SHE IS SUCH AN INSPERATION TO US ALL!!!!! I WISH HER ALL THE BEST GOD HAS FOR HER!!! Blessings, Deborah

Candy said...

She is a sweetie and so is that branch of birdies.
Heading that way right now.
Thanks,
Candy

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Marcie. You made me cry! I just love blogging and love my friends that I've made here...you being one of them sweet girl!!!! Thank you so much Marcie and I wish you 800 inspirational posts that I can come read and enjoy :) hugs and love, Dawn

Paula said...

Marcie,

What a sweet and thoughtful friend you are! I'm on my way to Dawn's blog now...

Paula